Monday 11 August 2014

#MyCosmoStyle What would you wear in #VEGAS?

#MyCosmoStyle
So recently whilst chilling on holiday (well in England and working...), I got into the new Kim Kardashian iPhone app 'Hollywood' and reached 70 million fans on there (says a lot about how addictive the game is...it's like grown up Stardoll). I'm not normally a Kim K fan and posting her name on here isn't exactly dream worthy; it links with my next point. Holiday locations. It only costs $20 to fly to Las Vegas on the app! $60 to fly to London! That got me thinking... Vegas. Flashy lights, cocktails in a plethora of colours and gambling. Vegas may not be a fashion capital [yet] but it sure sounds like an inspiration capital. Take a look at these images of the beautiful 'Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas'. To view more of the captivating Cosmopolitan, visit: http://www.vegas.com/resorts/cosmopolitan/



But, before you've hit the slot machine jackpot. What would you wear in Vegas?

Katy Perry's donned her 'Vegas' get up before at an event in... VEGAS! But, I'm not as daring as Katy's (stylist) style so I thought I'd try on my own Vegas get-up and gamble chic.

Viva Las Vegas!


Red tulle dress
£23 - lilyboutique.com


Mango motorcycle jacket
£48 - mango.com



Chevron jewelry
£12 - modcloth.com


NARS Cosmetics moisturizing lipstick
£15 - narscosmetics.com




Bon Appetit's Las Vegas Coverage, All in One Place
bonappetit.com





Viva Las Vegas Stylistas! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment